It’s an exciting time to work at Bright Now and be part of something truly important and purposeful! This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development Facilitator to join our dynamic People Team. Reporting to the Talent & Learning Partner and working alongside our team you will be focused on nurturing and enhancing capability playing an influential role in developing a highly competent and confident team.
This will include championing the training needs of our organisation and establishing and executing an annual training calendar focused on mandatory compliance training and professional development activities that align with the Intensive Therapeutic Care model.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development, delivery and evaluation of learning programs aligned to our core operational objectives and responsive to needs.
- Building staff capabilities from onboarding of new staff, facilitation of in-house Induction Training, TCI and other inhouse training programs such as behaviour support and targeted Carer team huddles
- Administration, reporting and content design of our eLearning portal for mandatory compliance training needs
- Supporting in talent development and capability activities such as signup of the Community Services diploma with our registered training partner and researching and scoping other external programs
- Supporting with the organisational training calendar
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual that has worked on the front-line in the community services sector and is equipped with practical knowledge ready to share.
You will be an experienced trainer or have had exposure facilitating groups internally or externally and have a positive attitude with the ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs. You will bring forward your demonstrated frontline experience and be able to apply this to drive continuous improvement and be able to routinely scope and analyse learning and development opportunities and needs across the organisation.
What you need to be successful:
- You will be super organised and be able to juggle planning, coordination, facilitation & evaluation of Training and development activities
- You have the ability to build rapport with stakeholders and external partners and be both the professional and the people person that relates to a diverse range of people and learning styles
- Ideally, you have completed formal qualifications in Community Services or a related discipline or are working towards it.
- You hold a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Ideally you have completed Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Trainer Certification or willingness to obtain
- You have a genuine interest in working in the Community Services sector
- You have a valid Working with Children Check (for paid employment) or be willing and eligible to obtain
- You hold a National Criminal History Check or be willing and eligible to obtain
What we can offer you
Bright Now is committed to supporting its workforce and strives to create a working environment that allows people to do their best work. In this role, you will be rewarded with:
- A highly experienced and supportive team to set you up for success!
- Salary packaging (up to $15,899 per FBT year)
- In-house and paid professional training
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gym and retail discounts
- Health and wellness benefits & more!
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you. Click ‘Apply for this job’ below and include a cover letter and your current resume.
To learn more about us, our story and what we do, please visit our website at https://brightnow.org.au/.
For any questions about this role or to recieve a copy of the position description please email your expression of interest to [email protected]